KMI delivers innovative cybersecurity and Information Assurance services to Department of Defense and Federal Agencies resulting in increased security posture, interoperability, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability for our clients.
Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CoE) – KMI’s Cyber CoE develops, refines, and implements cutting edge Cybersecurity technologies, methodologies, techniques, and practices to ensure our DOD and federal customers are prepared for the ever-evolving Cyber environment today and into the future.
Cybersecurity Technical Services
Provides technical engineering and delivery services and capabilities.
- Cybersecurity Defensive Operations
- Defensive Cybersecurity Assessment
- Cybersecurity Architecture Design and Implementation
- Infrastructure O&M
- Defensive Infrastructure
- Threat and Data Analytics
- Intrusion Detection and prevention
- Forensic and Malware Analysis
- Penetration Testing
- Threat Identification
- Incident Response and Analysis
- Cyber Hunt
Cybersecurity Compliance and Information Assurance
Provides services and capabilities including assessment, defensive operations, compliance and risk management.
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) Support
- Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP)
- Site Assistance Visits (SAVs)
- Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A)/RMF Support
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment Support