Cloud / Data Center Management
KMI has over 20+ years of experience developing web and cloud based applications, migrating legacy applications to cloud environments, designing and implementing private, hybrid, and public clouds and migrating enterprise workloads, and managing/securing all flavors of virtual and cloud platforms.
Our unique “cloud readiness” assessment process for assessing current systems, and designing a specific roadmap for migration to a government or commercial cloud has been tested and successful.
Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE) – The KMI Cloud CoE is comprimed of top virtualization and cloud SMEs from across multiple industries and disciplines. This cross-functional team allows KMI to adapt to any customer requirements and vision and successfully navigate their cloud objectives.
Our core capabilities include:
- Cloud governance
- Cloud management
- Cost optimization
- Strategic alignment
- Accelerating cloud adoption
- Optimizing application architecture for cloud environments
- Increased cloud product/feature use
- Well-designed cloud architectures
- Reusable tools and artifacts
- Improved data usage and management
- Standardized processes and methodologies
- Scale and optimization preparation
- Tailored cloud architectures for business needs